Please review the following criteria before you apply
In addition to age and title, an applicant must be qualified by rules of corporate complexity established by the YPO Board. The candidate must meet one requirement from each category, meaning he or she must meet at least one “A” requirement and one “B” requirement below.
The candidate must have at least 50 regular, full-time employees or the equivalent under his or her control. Persons engaged on a commission basis rather than straight salary are considered employees if they are permanently connected with the corporation and receive their principal livelihood there from. Seasonal employees are not included in YPO’s employee definition.
The total compensation of all employees, excluding the compensation of the candidate, must exceed USD2,000,000 and a 15 employee minimum.
The corporation must meet dollar volume requirements based on the type of corporation he or she runs, as follows:
• Sales/Services/Manufacturing corporations must have at least USD13,000,000 in gross annual sales or turnover.
• Financial institutions must have average annual assets of at least USD260,000,000.
• Agency-type businesses must have annual fees or commissions billed of at least USD10,000,000.
The corporation must have an enterprise value of USD20,000,000 as defined by one of the following:
• Net worth of assets before depreciation of USD20,000,000.
• Independent third-party investment/ valuation of USD20,000,000.
• The sum of the company’s public equity value plus its debt less cash must equal USD20,000,000.